Why We Love The Snap & Wipe Nappies:1. All-In-2 Nappy Design for Easy Assembly and Quicker Drying Times
- The nappy shell is waterproof on the outside as well as the inside, meaning you can simply snap out the soiled inserts, wipe down the nappy shell and re-use with a fresh insert
- For poo-splosions and heavy soiling, we recommend a quick wash and dry before reusing.
- If you'd like an even easier clean, add a biodegradable bamboo liner between bum and nappy. Simply lift out and dispose for poos.
- Your waterproof nappy shell can also double as a swim nappy, which will save you money! The gussets on the nappy shell will contain any discharge.
2. Gussetted 5-Layer Hemp & Bamboo Inserts
- 5-layer Hemp Insert:
- 5-layers of hemp fibre (hemp absorbs up to 20% its own weight while still feeling dry to the touch!)
- Snaps-in at both ends of the nappy shell for wiggly bubs
- Gussetted (no more leaks!)
- 5-layer Bamboo Insert:
- 5x layers of pure bamboo
- Snaps-in at both ends of the nappy shell
- 3-layer Nap Insert:
- 3x layers of pure bamboo
- Snaps in at the front, with a middle snap for customising absorbency (fold it in thirds or halves to place absorbency where bub needs it most)
3. FOUR Customisable Absorbency Options (as opposed to two)
- Our new nappies allow you to customise your absorbency up to 4 different ways!
How to customise:
- For light wetters/day-use, simply snap the Hemp / Bamboo Insert into the nappy shell
- For nap times, add in the Nap Insert by snapping it onto the Hemp / Bamboo Insert
- For night time, snap in the Hemp Insert, and then snap in the Bamboo Insert on top
- For super heavy-wetters, snap in the Hemp Insert, then the Bamboo Insert, and then the Nap Insert on top of that.
4. Larger, Adjustable, One-Size Fit ~ 4-20kg
- We have made our nappies a little bigger so they're also suitable for toilet training!
5. Fat back elastics for the ultimate comfort!
6. Choice of Snaps or Velcro closure!
- Velcro: Easier to adjust the size (when bub is in-between snaps), and more similar to disposables so more user-friendly. Also great for fitting a night nappy on a non-compliant toddler.
- Snaps: Great for when bub learns to take off their Velcro nappies and slightly more durable (Velcro is prone to picking up fluff in the wash and looking worn)
- Shell Only: $22.95
- Day Nappy (with 1x 5-layer Hemp insert): $27.95
- Moderate Nappy (with 5-layer Hemp and 5-layer Bamboo Insert): $34.95
- Heavy Wetter Nappy: $36.95
Photo Credit: @Nikki Blasonato, Virtual Memories Photography
Loving these nappies they are so much more better then the other brand I have I find I always go for Alcmena nappies when I change bub
No leaks so far! Fits well and isn't as bulky as another brand we have.
When I first did my research on cloth nappies over two years ago, the first brand I looked into wasn’t Alcmena. At the time, I was looking for something with good ratings and values for money. I looked into Alcmena as it started popping up with good reviews. I was initially drawn into the brand by the gorgeous prints, however, what made me keep coming back to this amazing brand is the absorbent and reliable nature of these nappies. The V3.5 are the only nappies I want to use when we go out, and the only ones I leave with grandparents who tends to change nappies a bit longer than the usual. And to top it off, Eunica’s customer service is second to none - she’s absolutely amazing at what she does, you won’t regret making your purchases!
We love our 3.5 snap and wipe nappies. So easy to use. The velcro makes it easy for grandparents and day care to get a good fit. And being able to snap in new inserts and reuse the shell means less washing and less to carry when out and about.
Great night or day nappy!