Why We Love The Snap & Wipe Nappies:
1. All-In-2 Nappy Design for Easy Assembly and Quicker Drying Times
- The nappy shell is waterproof on the outside as well as the inside, meaning you can simply snap out the soiled inserts, wipe down the nappy shell and re-use with a fresh insert
- For poo-splosions and heavy soiling, we recommend a quick wash and dry before reusing.
- If you'd like an even easier clean, add a biodegradable bamboo liner between bum and nappy. Simply lift out and dispose for poos.
- Your waterproof nappy shell can also double as a swim nappy, which will save you money! The gussets on the nappy shell will contain any discharge.
2. Gussetted 5-Layer Hemp & Bamboo Inserts
- 5-layer Hemp Insert:
- 5-layers of hemp fibre (hemp absorbs up to 20% its own weight while still feeling dry to the touch!)
- Snaps-in at both ends of the nappy shell for wiggly bubs
- Gussetted (no more leaks!)
- 5-layer Bamboo Insert:
- 5x layers of pure bamboo
- Snaps-in at both ends of the nappy shell
- 3-layer Nap Insert:
- 3x layers of pure bamboo
- Snaps in at the front, with a middle snap for customising absorbency (fold it in thirds or halves to place absorbency where bub needs it most)
3. FOUR Customisable Absorbency Options (as opposed to two)
- Our new nappies allow you to customise your absorbency up to 4 different ways!
How to customise:
- For light wetters/day-use, simply snap the Hemp / Bamboo Insert into the nappy shell
- For nap times, add in the Nap Insert by snapping it onto the Hemp / Bamboo Insert
- For night time, snap in the Hemp Insert, and then snap in the Bamboo Insert on top
- For super heavy-wetters, snap in the Hemp Insert, then the Bamboo Insert, and then the Nap Insert on top of that.
4. Larger, Adjustable, One-Size Fit ~ 4-20kg
- We have made our nappies a little bigger so they're also suitable for toilet training!
5. Fat back elastics for the ultimate comfort!
6. Choice of Snaps or Velcro closure!
- Velcro: Easier to adjust the size (when bub is in-between snaps), and more similar to disposables so more user-friendly. Also great for fitting a night nappy on a non-compliant toddler.
- Snaps: Great for when bub learns to take off their Velcro nappies and slightly more durable (Velcro is prone to picking up fluff in the wash and looking worn)
- Shell Only: $22.95
- Day Nappy (with 1x 5-layer Hemp insert): $27.95
- Moderate Nappy (with 5-layer Hemp and 5-layer Bamboo Insert): $34.95
- Heavy Wetter Nappy: $36.95
Photo Credit: @Nikki Blasonato, Virtual Memories Photography
When i first saw the release of this nappy i have to admit, i wasn't too excited but grabbed it anyways "just incase". Well... i am so glad i did! The colours are beautiful... so crisp and clean... it could go with anything or just on its own on a warm day. I love everything about it. If you are unsure, just do it! Take the leap.. i promise you will be glad you did :)
I’ve always been so reluctant to try night nappies, because I thought there is no way a cloth nappy can last that long without leaks. After pouring over hundreds of reviews and recommendations, Alcmena was a clear winner. So I took a dive and decided to give them a try! And I was not disappointed! 7pm - 7am not a single leak. Every night without fail, my daughter wakes up dry - as in her clothes and mattress are dry! I am genuinely impressed. And a little sad it’s taken me this long to try night nappies! V3.5s are so beautifully & well made. The inserts are super thirsty. Just need more botanical prints ;) Thank you for creating the perfect night nappy
Quickly becoming a favourite print! The colours are gorgeous and the nappy is so absorbent I don’t have to worry about leaks while we are out and about!
Gorgeous print and we love love love the fit of this latest version of the v3.5. We have been using Alcmena since the v3s were first released and every version since. These are by far the best, there isn't a feature I would change, keep up the great work, Alcmena is our favourite brand.
Great nappies, never leak for nights.
Personally I don’t like the gussetted hemp inserts and hand unpicked all the elastics to make them flat and re sew them. This is really just my preference but it’s why I have it a 4.
I love this print. It’s my favourite.