Why We Love The Snap & Wipe Nappies:
1. All-In-2 Nappy Design for Easy Assembly and Quicker Drying Times
- The nappy shell is waterproof on the outside as well as the inside, meaning you can simply snap out the soiled inserts, wipe down the nappy shell and re-use with a fresh insert
- For poo-splosions and heavy soiling, we recommend a quick wash and dry before reusing.
- If you'd like an even easier clean, add a biodegradable bamboo liner between bum and nappy. Simply lift out and dispose for poos.
- Your waterproof nappy shell can also double as a swim nappy, which will save you money! The gussets on the nappy shell will contain any discharge.
2. Gussetted 5-Layer Hemp & Bamboo Inserts
- 5-layer Hemp Insert:
- 5-layers of hemp fibre (hemp absorbs up to 20% its own weight while still feeling dry to the touch!)
- Snaps-in at both ends of the nappy shell for wiggly bubs
- Gussetted (no more leaks!)
- 5-layer Bamboo Insert:
- 5x layers of pure bamboo
- Snaps-in at both ends of the nappy shell
- 3-layer Nap Insert:
- 3x layers of pure bamboo
- Snaps in at the front, with a middle snap for customising absorbency (fold it in thirds or halves to place absorbency where bub needs it most)
3. FOUR Customisable Absorbency Options (as opposed to two)
- Our new nappies allow you to customise your absorbency up to 4 different ways!
How to customise:
- For light wetters/day-use, simply snap the Hemp / Bamboo Insert into the nappy shell
- For nap times, add in the Nap Insert by snapping it onto the Hemp / Bamboo Insert
- For night time, snap in the Hemp Insert, and then snap in the Bamboo Insert on top
- For super heavy-wetters, snap in the Hemp Insert, then the Bamboo Insert, and then the Nap Insert on top of that.
4. Larger, Adjustable, One-Size Fit ~ 4-18kg
- We have made our nappies a little bigger so they're also suitable for toilet training!
5. Fat back elastics for the ultimate comfort!
6. Choice of Snaps or Velcro closure!
- Velcro: Easier to adjust the size (when bub is in-between snaps), and more similar to disposables so more user-friendly. Also great for fitting a night nappy on a non-compliant toddler.
- Snaps: Great for when bub learns to take off their Velcro nappies and slightly more durable (Velcro is prone to picking up fluff in the wash and looking worn)
- Shell Only: $22.95
- Day Nappy (with 1x 5-layer Hemp insert): $27.95
- Moderate Nappy (with 5-layer Hemp and 5-layer Bamboo Insert): $34.95
- Heavy Wetter Nappy: $36.95
A4 printed matte cards, featuring our handy fit guide and wash guide are available here
Photo Credit: @Nikki Blasonato, Virtual Memories Photography
Love the prints and the peace of mind these nights nappies give me for when my son sleeps through the night! No more wet sheets yay.
I've trialled a number of different night nappies with my daughter and I like the Alcmena V3.5 best. I feel the inserts in this version sit and fit together better than those I purchased earlier this year, but I prefer the tummy elastic in the earlier version. Velcro is easiest to put on a wriggly toddler. Love the rainbow design.
I love this nappy. The fit is perfect as a night nappy for my 4 month old AND my 2 year old! This particular print works amazingly with the rise snaps done up as the rainbow design stays lined up. I love that it pays respect to the families with rainbow babies after loss. New fav!
When i first saw the release of this nappy i have to admit, i wasn't too excited but grabbed it anyways "just incase". Well... i am so glad i did! The colours are beautiful... so crisp and clean... it could go with anything or just on its own on a warm day. I love everything about it. If you are unsure, just do it! Take the leap.. i promise you will be glad you did :)
I’ve always been so reluctant to try night nappies, because I thought there is no way a cloth nappy can last that long without leaks. After pouring over hundreds of reviews and recommendations, Alcmena was a clear winner. So I took a dive and decided to give them a try! And I was not disappointed! 7pm - 7am not a single leak. Every night without fail, my daughter wakes up dry - as in her clothes and mattress are dry! I am genuinely impressed. And a little sad it’s taken me this long to try night nappies! V3.5s are so beautifully & well made. The inserts are super thirsty. Just need more botanical prints ;) Thank you for creating the perfect night nappy