Why We Love The Snap & Wipe Nappies:
1. All-In-2 Nappy Design for Easy Assembly and Quicker Drying Times
- The nappy shell is waterproof on the outside as well as the inside, meaning you can simply snap out the soiled inserts, wipe down the nappy shell and re-use with a fresh insert
- For poo-splosions and heavy soiling, we recommend a quick wash and dry before reusing.
- Your waterproof nappy shell can also double as a swim nappy, which will save you money! The gussets on the nappy shell will contain any discharge.
2. Gussetted 5-Layer Hemp & Bamboo Inserts
- 5-layer Hemp Insert:
- 5-layers of hemp fibre (hemp absorbs up to 20% its own weight while still feeling dry to the touch!)
- Snaps-in at both ends of the nappy shell for wiggly bubs
- Gussetted (no more leaks!)
- 5-layer Bamboo Insert:
- 5x layers of pure bamboo
- Snaps-in at both ends of the nappy shell
- 3-layer Nap Insert:
- 3x layers of pure bamboo
- Snaps in at the front, with a middle snap for customising absorbency (fold it in thirds or halves to place absorbency where bub needs it most)
3. FOUR Customisable Absorbency Options (as opposed to two)
- Our new nappies allow you to customise your absorbency up to 4 different ways!
How to customise:
- For light wetters/day-use, simply snap the Hemp / Bamboo Insert into the nappy shell
- For nap times, add in the Nap Insert by snapping it onto the Hemp / Bamboo Insert
- For night time, snap in the Hemp Insert, and then snap in the Bamboo Insert on top
- For super heavy-wetters, snap in the Hemp Insert, then the Bamboo Insert, and then the Nap Insert on top of that.
4. Larger, Adjustable, One-Size Fit ~ 4-18kg
- We have made our nappies a little bigger so they're also suitable for toilet training!
5. Fat back elastics for the ultimate comfort!
6. Choice of Snaps or Velcro closure!
- Velcro: Easier to adjust the size (when bub is in-between snaps), and more similar to disposables so more user-friendly. Also great for fitting a night nappy on a non-compliant toddler.
- Snaps: Great for when bub learns to take off their Velcro nappies and slightly more durable (Velcro is prone to picking up fluff in the wash and looking worn)
- Shell Only: $22.95
- Day Nappy (with 1x 5-layer Hemp insert): $27.95
- Moderate Nappy (with 5-layer Hemp and 5-layer Bamboo Insert): $34.95
- Heavy Wetter Nappy: $36.95
A4 printed matte cards, featuring our handy fit guide and wash guide are available here
Photo Credit: @Nikki Blasonato, Virtual Memories Photography
We love our Alcmena v3.5!! The style is perfect for my chubba, the absorbency is beyond my expectations and patterns are adorable 🥰
After reading reviews and countless mums recommending Alcmena I purchased a few 3.5s to use as night nappies for my 8mo. Very happy with the products, prints are lovely, inserts are very thirsty and we haven’t experienced any leaking whatsoever. It also worked out pretty affordable as the heavy wetter set came with 3 inserts. I’m glad the sizing is larger than other brands too as I’ve got a chunky boy so he’ll get plenty of wear! Will be back for more and got my eyes on some matching mats next 😍
We were having so many troubles with our toddler leaking overnight with disposables, we use cloth during the day so but the bullet and purchased some v3.5 with the heavy wetter set and we haven’t had a leak since! They have been amazing!!! Thank you Alcmena
Happy to get lost staring at this cute jungle on the bum! This nappy is not only gorgeous to look at but amazing in every aspect! We love our V3.5’s!
Have been using Alcmena v3.5s for ages, they are the easiest to fit nappy I have ever used. I love the versatility that I can use it from a day nappy on my new baby (started at about 9 weeks) to my 18kg daughter as a night nappy and know I’m not going to get any leaks. She absolutely loves the prints on her nappies and it was hard to convince her to stop wearing them during the day when we toilet trained her!