Why We Love The Snap & Wipe Nappies:
1. All-In-2 Nappy Design for Easy Assembly and Quicker Drying Times
- The nappy shell is waterproof on the outside as well as the inside, meaning you can simply snap out the soiled inserts, wipe down the nappy shell and re-use with a fresh insert
- For poo-splosions and heavy soiling, we recommend a quick wash and dry before reusing.
- If you'd like an even easier clean, add a biodegradable bamboo liner between bum and nappy. Simply lift out and dispose for poos.
- Your waterproof nappy shell can also double as a swim nappy, which will save you money! The gussets on the nappy shell will contain any discharge.
2. Gussetted 5-Layer Hemp & Bamboo Inserts
- 5-layer Hemp Insert:
- 5-layers of hemp fibre (hemp absorbs up to 20% its own weight while still feeling dry to the touch!)
- Snaps-in at both ends of the nappy shell for wiggly bubs
- Gussetted (no more leaks!)
- 5-layer Bamboo Insert:
- 5x layers of pure bamboo
- Snaps-in at both ends of the nappy shell
- 3-layer Nap Insert:
- 3x layers of pure bamboo
- Snaps in at the front, with a middle snap for customising absorbency (fold it in thirds or halves to place absorbency where bub needs it most)
3. FOUR Customisable Absorbency Options (as opposed to two)
- Our new nappies allow you to customise your absorbency up to 4 different ways!
How to customise:
- For light wetters/day-use, simply snap the Hemp / Bamboo Insert into the nappy shell
- For nap times, add in the Nap Insert by snapping it onto the Hemp / Bamboo Insert
- For night time, snap in the Hemp Insert, and then snap in the Bamboo Insert on top
- For super heavy-wetters, snap in the Hemp Insert, then the Bamboo Insert, and then the Nap Insert on top of that.
4. Larger, Adjustable, One-Size Fit ~ 4-18kg
- We have made our nappies a little bigger so they're also suitable for toilet training!
5. Fat back elastics for the ultimate comfort!
6. Choice of Snaps or Velcro closure!
- Velcro: Easier to adjust the size (when bub is in-between snaps), and more similar to disposables so more user-friendly. Also great for fitting a night nappy on a non-compliant toddler.
- Snaps: Great for when bub learns to take off their Velcro nappies and slightly more durable (Velcro is prone to picking up fluff in the wash and looking worn)
- Shell Only: $22.95
- Day Nappy (with 1x 5-layer Hemp insert): $27.95
- Moderate Nappy (with 5-layer Hemp and 5-layer Bamboo Insert): $34.95
- Heavy Wetter Nappy: $36.95
A4 printed matte cards, featuring our handy fit guide and wash guide are available here
Photo Credit: @Nikki Blasonato, Virtual Memories Photography
We love the v3.5 nappies, so convenient and easy to use, especially for hubby! Will be purchasing more for sure 😊
We use the 3.5 as a night nappy for our 8 month champion night wee-er and it has been the only one that comfortably holds everything until the morning. Because I don’t have to wake up to change her, this night nappy has given me on average an extra 2 hours sleep and is the reason I believe in hope. Bless this night nappy!!!
New to the MCN world. Very happy so far after just starting out with Alcmena. Great print, absorbent and all round good quality
Really happy with our purchase. Have been using for a couple of weeks at night now on our extremely heavy wetting 2.5 year old with no leaks at all. Nothing else worked before this!
Really absorbent, nice pattern and fit is good too once you get the hang of it, I’m still not 100% there yet but it’s good anyway.
I like the shells with the inserts they come with. They are ok with a prefold pad folded too. I thought they would work for my fitted nappies but they are not really the right shape and the double gussets aren’t suitable for that. So the shell is not as universal as I hoped. I think with a few more insert sets the 2 shells I have are a nice addition. I bought a Velcro and a snaps to try, I much prefer Velcro.