Why We Love The "V1.5 Pocket" Nappies
1. Customisable Absorbency
These nappies come with 2x inserts that equate to 10 layers of absorbency. Each nappy comes with the following:
- 1x 5-layer Hemp (hourglass) insert; and
- 1x 5-layer Bamboo (rectangular) insert
Use one or the other, or both to achieve the perfect absorbency for your little one!
Some quick tips:
- If using both inserts together, we recommend snapping the Bamboo onto the Hemp insert (as Bamboo absorbs a little bit quicker than Hemp).
- If using the rise snaps, we recommend not snapping the inserts in at the front (only the back, if at all) so that the inserts don't pull the front of the nappy down).
2. Stay-Dry Pocket Lining
These nappies feature an athletic wicking jersey ("AWJ") pocket lining. By stuffing the insert(s) into the pocket, you can experience all the benefits of AWJ as it draws away the moisture and keeps your baby's bottom cool and dry.
3. Double-Ended Pocket Openings
It is super easy to stuff these nappies with its wide pocket opening at the front and back! Stuffing nappies has never been easier!
4. Tummy Elastic
Generally a tummy gap is fine, but these nappies will get you that extra awesome fit with a tummy elastic that minimises that gap!
5. Double Gussets
The built-in double gussets on the jersey lining provides an extra barrier against any explosions escaping from these nappies.
6. Front and Back PUL Flaps
The front and back flaps are waterproof PUL so that any moisture is channelled up and under the flap, keeping your bub's tummy and back nice and dry.
7. One-Size-Fits Most
These are a slightly trimmer nappy than our Wipe Clean nappies, fitting from 3-17kg. The shell is slightly smaller as it does not need to accommodate as much absorbency, and is perfect for achieving a trim fit without a lot of bulk.
This is the nappy for you if...
- You want to use cloth nappies from birth, but would prefer not to invest in Newborn nappies;
- You prefer a trimmer nappy, especially to fit under clothes;
- Your baby is a light to moderate wetter so you don't need heaps of absorbency (especially at night);
- You prefer a pocket nappy that has a stay-dry layer
If you answered "Yes" to any of the above, this is the nappy for you!
- Pocket Shell only - $22.95
- Day Nappy Set - $27.95
- 1x Pocket Nappy Shell + 1x Bamboo Insert
- Night Nappy Bundle - $34.95
- 1x Pocket Nappy Shell + 1x Bamboo Insert + 1x Hemp Booster
A4 printed matte cards, featuring our handy fit guide and wash guide are available here
Well what can I say other than I love these nappies! Super soft, double gusset to keep in enormous poo explosions, I really like that you can stuff the nappy from both ends.
And super cute geeky print to boot. ❤️
Super Spraiyan is such a cool husband friendly print! While the nappy is bulkier than a disposable it still fits well under clothes, even when using both insets. We are relatively new to using cloth nappies but these are very easy to fit & I can happily say that we have not had a single poosplosion.
The V1.5’s are just perfect for our chunky boy and this print is to die for.. you’ve done it again alcmena 🥰