Stock up on our super absorbent Hemp & Bamboo Inserts whilst they are a crazy 40% OFF! Use code '40OFFINSERTS'.
Please note that these are being sold as seconds. Most will be 100% fine with no flaws, but there is a small chance of the following:
- Snaps coming off (this is not an issue if you stuff your nappies or lay them in the shell);
- Small holes where the snaps were originally, incorrectly placed (this was an issue affecting our last batch but will not affect use and 1-2 stitches will hold it together if you are concerned);
- Overlocking coming undone so that the layers come apart (if this happens, a simple straight stitch is sufficient to hold the layers together again);
- Small discolouration (won't affect use or absorbency)
As we are clearing out old stock ahead of our next release, we will not be able to refund or replace for any of the above issues. However, if any other issues arise that are not listed above and that affect the function of the inserts, we will refund / replace.
Grab one of these thirsty bamboo inserts and boosters for that extra absorbency! Pair with our Snap & Wipe (v3.0) nappies.
- The inserts are made of 5- layers of hemp. Hemp is a natural fibre which is one of the most absorbent fabrics available in the market.
- It is so incredibly absorbent that it can absorb up to 20% of its own weight while still feeling dry to the touch, reducing the amount of moisture sitting against your little one's bum.
- For that extra bit of absorbency (eg. night-times and heavy-wetters), you can place our Bamboo Insert on top of the Hemp Insert(as bamboo absorbs slightly quicker).
"Nap" Snap-In Insert
- The Nap Inserts can be snapped in half or folded in thirds to allow you to customise absorbency where you need it most, whether that's at the front or the middle.
- They are made from 3-layers of pure thirsty bamboo and will hold the extra moisture for those longer car-trips or nap-times.
Please note that these inserts feature the old release snaps (which we will call "B"), which are (still KAM 20) slightly bigger than the snaps used in the original and current releases (which we will call "A"). Head to our FAQ's if you'd like to read more.