Introducing V1.5 Pocket Nappy "The Duo!" Grab two (2) of our famous v1.5 Pocket Night Nappies at an NEW low price while stocks last!
Save $19.95 by buying "The Duo" today!
- The Teal Duo- Includes 1 x Fern Down For What and 1 x Teal V1.5 Pocket Night Nappy.
- The Pink Duo- Includes 1 x Bums N Roses and 1 x Nihgenta V1.5 Pocket Night Nappy.
- The Blue Duo- Includes 1 x Fire & Ice and 1 x Archer Blue V1.5 Pocket Night Nappy.
- The White Duo- Includes 1 x Golden Blue-m and 1 x Clara-ty White V1.5 Pocket Night Nappy.
*Please note these nappies come with the "smaller" inserts from the September release.
Why We Love The "V1.5 Pocket" Nappies
1. Customisable Absorbency
Each night nappy comes with the following:
- 1x 5-layer Hemp (hourglass) insert; and
- 1x 5-layer Bamboo (rectangular) insert
Use one or the other, or both to achieve the perfect absorbency for your little one!
Some quick tips:
- If using the rise snaps, we recommend not snapping the inserts in at the front (only the back, if at all) so that the inserts don't pull the front of the nappy down).
2. Stay-Dry Pocket Lining
These nappies feature an athletic wicking jersey ("AWJ") pocket lining. By stuffing the insert(s) into the pocket, you can experience all the benefits of AWJ as it draws away the moisture and keeps your baby's bottom cool and dry.
3. Double-Ended Pocket Openings
It is super easy to stuff these nappies with its wide pocket opening at the front and back! Stuffing nappies has never been easier!
4. Tummy Elastic
Generally a tummy gap is fine, but these nappies will get you that extra awesome fit with a tummy elastic that minimises that gap!
5. Double Gussets
The built-in double gussets on the jersey lining provides an extra barrier against any explosions escaping from these nappies.
6. Front and Back PUL Flaps
The front and back flaps are waterproof PUL so that any moisture is channelled up and under the flap, keeping your bub's tummy and back nice and dry.
7. One-Size-Fits Most
These are a slightly trimmer nappy than our Wipe Clean nappies, fitting from 3-17kg. The shell is slightly smaller as it does not need to accommodate as much absorbency, and is perfect for achieving a trim fit without a lot of bulk.
This is the nappy for you if...
- You want to use cloth nappies from birth, but would prefer not to invest in Newborn nappies;
- You prefer a trimmer nappy, especially to fit under clothes;
- Your baby is a light to moderate wetter so you don't need heaps of absorbency (especially at night);
- You prefer a pocket nappy that has a stay-dry layer
If you answered "Yes" to any of the above, this is the nappy for you!
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I’m very new to the cloth nappy game and these have been amazing! Great fit on my chunky bub and so easy to wash and wear! Can’t wait to save up and buy some more!!
I'm devastated that Alcmena is shutting down and I wish I could afford to buy more right now!
Love love love these nappies. I find these perfect for night and to use during the day. I love the print and they dit really well.
It’s such a fantastic option to have. You get a beautiful payed and and gorgeous solid colour all in one purchase
It’s still in transit