These smocks are EVERYTHING you didn't know you needed when it comes to food & play time!
Why We Love These Smocks
- In-built Velcro and Snaps neck closure, so you can choose which one works for you and your bub
- Snaps - for when bub learns to pull their smock off
- Velcro - for when bub is in-between snap sizes
- Gentle elastics around the neck and wrists to close off these danger zones and minimise food / paint ruining the clothes underneath.
- Snap-out pocket so you can really wash out the grime at the bottom of the pocket, helping you to keep it clean and hygienic even after the messiest of meals.
- Full coverage so bub's clothing is protected even at the back.
- We have also made the smocks longer than the standard to give as much protection as possible.
- Generous sizing - It wouldn't be an Alcmena product if we didn't give you MORE than what you expect.
- Each size range is a conservative estimate, meaning your child will be able to use the same size long after they have exceeded the general age range.
- However, it also means we recommend sizing down (or rolling up the sleeves for little ones).
- For example, we have tested the Large on an average-sized 11 year old (and it fits great!)
- Small: Fits approx 9-18 months - $27.95
- Dimensions - Shoulders: 25cm, Length: 35cm, Arm-hole: 17cm
- Medium: Fits approx 18 months - 4 years - $32.95
- Dimensions - Shoulders: 30cm, Length: 40cm, Arm-hole: 19cm
- Large: Fits approx 4 -9 years - $36.95
- Dimensions - Shoulders: 36cm, Length: 50cm, Arm-hole: 23cm
We recommend snapping the neck closure closed before putting it into the washing machine to both protect the velcro and also to protect other items from becoming stuck to the velcro.
Photo Credit: @Nikki Blasonato, Virtual Memories Photography
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
These smocks are the best thing since sliced bread! Head to toe kept clean as these smocks cover so much. Pasta sauce isn’t getting past these babies! The elastic at the neck and wrists makes sure of that.
Very happy with the product! Easy to clean, covers my 5month old well. only tweak I'd suggest is reinforcing where the pocket snaps attach as I feel as though the snap fastens too tight and I'm worried I may damage the pul when I pop the snap.
We recently got this smock for my 7 month old and oh boy it has changed my life! I can now give him dinner any time in the evening without worrying that it will get all over his pjs or that he’ll require another shower, and don’t have to change him out of nice outfits for breakfast or lunch! I almost didn’t get one but I’m so glad I did, can’t wait for the restock I’ll certainly be getting a couple more!
I absolutely love these smocks for my 7 month old, as we're doing baby led weaning and it gets rather messy. With these, I just take it off and wipe his hands and face and no need for a whole bath just for each meal! We've just ordered more, and I can't wait for new prints to come out because we'll definitely buy a bunch!
We love our smocks and bibs so much we bought more.