These smocks are EVERYTHING you didn't know you needed when it comes to food & play time!
Why We Love These Smocks
- In-built Velcro and Snaps neck closure, so you can choose which one works for you and your bub
- Snaps - for when bub learns to pull their smock off
- Velcro - for when bub is in-between snap sizes
- Gentle elastics around the neck and wrists to close off these danger zones and minimise food / paint ruining the clothes underneath.
- Snap-out pocket so you can really wash out the grime at the bottom of the pocket, helping you to keep it clean and hygienic even after the messiest of meals.
- Full coverage so bub's clothing is protected even at the back.
- We have also made the smocks longer than the standard to give as much protection as possible.
- Generous sizing - It wouldn't be an Alcmena product if we didn't give you MORE than what you expect.
- Each size range is a conservative estimate, meaning your child will be able to use the same size long after they have exceeded the general age range.
- However, it also means we recommend sizing down (or rolling up the sleeves for little ones).
- For example, we have tested the Large on an average-sized 11 year old (and it fits great!)
- Small: Fits approx 9-18 months - $27.95
- Dimensions - Shoulders: 25cm, Length: 35cm, Arm-hole: 17cm
- Medium: Fits approx 18 months - 4 years - $32.95
- Dimensions - Shoulders: 30cm, Length: 40cm, Arm-hole: 19cm
- Large: Fits approx 4 -9 years - $36.95
- Dimensions - Shoulders: 36cm, Length: 50cm, Arm-hole: 23cm
We recommend snapping the neck closure closed before putting it into the washing machine to both protect the velcro and also to protect other items from becoming stuck to the velcro.
Shop the stunning collection of smocks produced in collaboration with Monarch Store HERE
Photo Credit: @Nikki Blasonato, Virtual Memories Photography
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Love the size of the smock and how lightweight and durable it is. Easy to wipe clean. Love the print!
The attention to detail in this is amazing with excellent length, elastic wrists and versatility with neck fitting. 100% spag bol proof!
I have yet to use this as bub hasn’t started solids just yet but I know it will be amazing.
Love the size and fit. It fits my skinny babe in the arms and neck very well. Its longer than average smovks so thats great. Love the pocket opening so its easy to clean. The neck is very adjustable. Only thing i could change would be the velcro opening to have a laundry tab.