Why We Love The Snap & Wipe Nappies:
1. All-In-2 Nappy Design for Easy Assembly and Quicker Drying Times
- The nappy shell is waterproof on the outside as well as the inside, meaning you can simply snap out the soiled inserts, wipe down the nappy shell and re-use with a fresh insert
- For poo-splosions and heavy soiling, we recommend a quick wash and dry before reusing.
- If you'd like an even easier clean, add a biodegradable bamboo liner between bum and nappy. Simply lift out and dispose for poos.
- Your waterproof nappy shell can also double as a swim nappy, which will save you money! The gussets on the nappy shell will contain any discharge.
2. Gussetted 5-Layer Hemp & Bamboo Inserts
- 5-layer Hemp Insert:
- 5-layers of hemp fibre (hemp absorbs up to 20% its own weight while still feeling dry to the touch!)
- Snaps-in at both ends of the nappy shell for wiggly bubs
- Gussetted (no more leaks!)
- 5-layer Bamboo Insert:
- 5x layers of pure bamboo
- Snaps-in at both ends of the nappy shell
- 3-layer Nap Insert:
- 3x layers of pure bamboo
- Snaps in at the front, with a middle snap for customising absorbency (fold it in thirds or halves to place absorbency where bub needs it most)
3. FOUR Customisable Absorbency Options (as opposed to two)
- Our new nappies allow you to customise your absorbency up to 4 different ways!
How to customise:
- For light wetters/day-use, simply snap the Hemp / Bamboo Insert into the nappy shell
- For nap times, add in the Nap Insert by snapping it onto the Hemp / Bamboo Insert
- For night time, snap in the Hemp Insert, and then snap in the Bamboo Insert on top
- For super heavy-wetters, snap in the Hemp Insert, then the Bamboo Insert, and then the Nap Insert on top of that.
4. Larger, Adjustable, One-Size Fit ~ 4-18kg
- We have made our nappies a little bigger so they're also suitable for toilet training!
5. Fat back elastics for the ultimate comfort!
6. Choice of Snaps or Hook and Loop closure!
- Hook and Loop: Easier to adjust the size (when bub is in-between snaps), and more similar to disposables so more user-friendly. Also great for fitting a night nappy on a non-compliant toddler.
- Snaps: Great for when bub learns to take off their hook and loop nappies and slightly more durable (hook and loop is prone to picking up fluff in the wash and looking worn)
- Shell Only: $22.95
- Day Nappy (with 1x 5-layer Hemp insert): $27.95
- Heavy Wetter Nappy: $36.95
A4 printed matte cards, featuring our handy fit guide and wash guide are available here
Photo Credit: @Nikki Blasonato, Virtual Memories Photography
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I got one V3.5 to trial as a night nappy for my two kids. Our original night nappies didn't work for my 2.5yo, she would out wet them and be very wet in the morning, they did work for my 1yo however they fit poorly and didn't last very well. So when I received the V3.5 I was instantly impressed with the feel of these nappies, the thick PUL, the spring back on the elastic, the thickness of the inserts. I tried the nappy over the next week on both kids, it fit well and was easy to adjust for the different leg sizes I needed, both kids still have room to grow. And most importantly neither leaked, I cant tell you how happy I was to have my 2.5yo wake up dry and not have to wash her bedding that day! It even contained a massive morning poosplosion from my 1yo that I walked into one morning.
I was so impressed I've ordered 5 more so I have 3 nights worth for my kids. Very happy with my buy.
I love that these inserts snap in at both ends, as do the layers so you can build in extra absorbency. The outer shell is a good fit and I can see will last my son for a long time to come. Very happy with this nappy!
We’ve been using the heavy wetter night time insert set for over two weeks now and have not had one leak! Godsend! Couldn’t recommend these nappies enough!
I cannot get enough! These nappies have changed my life! I am not a person who like to do washing but I look forward to washing these nappies! They are just so cute on the bum of my little boy! I cannot get enough
Leeloo green is such a pretty colour and so well made