Why We Love The Snap & Wipe Nappies:
1. All-In-2 Nappy Design for Easy Assembly and Quicker Drying Times
- The nappy shell is waterproof on the outside as well as the inside, meaning you can simply snap out the soiled inserts, wipe down the nappy shell and re-use with a fresh insert
- For poo-splosions and heavy soiling, we recommend a quick wash and dry before reusing.
- If you'd like an even easier clean, add a biodegradable bamboo liner between bum and nappy. Simply lift out and dispose for poos.
- Your waterproof nappy shell can also double as a swim nappy, which will save you money! The gussets on the nappy shell will contain any discharge.
2. Gussetted 5-Layer Hemp & Bamboo Inserts
- 5-layer Hemp Insert:
- 5-layers of hemp fibre (hemp absorbs up to 20% its own weight while still feeling dry to the touch!)
- Snaps-in at both ends of the nappy shell for wiggly bubs
- Gussetted (no more leaks!)
- 5-layer Bamboo Insert:
- 5x layers of pure bamboo
- Snaps-in at both ends of the nappy shell
- 3-layer Nap Insert:
- 3x layers of pure bamboo
- Snaps in at the front, with a middle snap for customising absorbency (fold it in thirds or halves to place absorbency where bub needs it most)
3. FOUR Customisable Absorbency Options (as opposed to two)
- Our new nappies allow you to customise your absorbency up to 4 different ways!
How to customise:
- For light wetters/day-use, simply snap the Hemp / Bamboo Insert into the nappy shell
- For nap times, add in the Nap Insert by snapping it onto the Hemp / Bamboo Insert
- For night time, snap in the Hemp Insert, and then snap in the Bamboo Insert on top
- For super heavy-wetters, snap in the Hemp Insert, then the Bamboo Insert, and then the Nap Insert on top of that.
4. Larger, Adjustable, One-Size Fit ~ 4-18kg
- We have made our nappies a little bigger so they're also suitable for toilet training!
5. Fat back elastics for the ultimate comfort!
6. Choice of Snaps or Velcro closure!
- Velcro: Easier to adjust the size (when bub is in-between snaps), and more similar to disposables so more user-friendly. Also great for fitting a night nappy on a non-compliant toddler.
- Snaps: Great for when bub learns to take off their Velcro nappies and slightly more durable (Velcro is prone to picking up fluff in the wash and looking worn)
- Shell Only: $22.95
- Day Nappy (with 1x 5-layer Hemp insert): $27.95
- Heavy Wetter Nappy: $36.95
A4 printed matte cards, featuring our handy fit guide and wash guide are available here
Photo Credit: @Nikki Blasonato, Virtual Memories Photography
V3.5 Snap & Wipe | Juicy Caboosey
Love this nappy. Best and most absorbent night nappy. They look bulky but it has never bothered my 5 month old girl.
I use with a diy microfleece stay dry layer, would love an extra option that comes with the nappy. Since using the stay dry layer we have dropped a middle of the night wake up. Could be coincidence though...
I originally purchased a few V3.5 night nappy sets however I was having some issues with absorbency overnight as my son is a heavy wetter. I contacted the owner through their Instagram page and she was super helpful with trouble shooting. The solution was to use another 5 layer bamboo insert instead of the 3 layer nap insert and now our nappies last overnight! I can use the left over nap insert for our other day nappies so nothing is going to waste.
I really wish I didn't have a full set of day nappies from another brand already because I would be buying all of these as day nappies too if I could! I love the double gusset, the fit and the fabric.
I had previously tried a few combos of night nappies but constantly got leaks. Now they last all night and we haven't even gotten to use all the inserts yet! They came highly recommended and I see why!
We bought one because it was recommended on facebook by a Fellow mama. We tried them as night nappies and we absolutely fell in love. We bought some more night nappies after our first good experience. we haven’t had any issues or leaks at all! We love them. Thanks for creating such a perfect product