Why We Love The Snap & Wipe Nappies:
1. All-In-2 Nappy Design for Easy Assembly and Quicker Drying Times
- The nappy shell is waterproof on the outside as well as the inside, meaning you can simply snap out the soiled inserts, wipe down the nappy shell and re-use with a fresh insert
- For poo-splosions and heavy soiling, we recommend a quick wash and dry before reusing.
- If you'd like an even easier clean, add a stay-dry liner between bum and nappy. Simply lift out and dispose for poos.
- Your waterproof nappy shell can also double as a swim nappy, which will save you money! The gussets on the nappy shell will contain any discharge.
2. Gussetted 5-Layer Hemp & Bamboo Inserts
- 5-layer Hemp Insert:
- 5-layers of hemp fibre (hemp absorbs up to 20% its own weight while still feeling dry to the touch!)
- Snaps-in at both ends of the nappy shell for wiggly bubs
- Gussetted (no more leaks!)
- 5-layer Bamboo Insert:
- 5x layers of pure bamboo
- Snaps-in at both ends of the nappy shell
- 3-layer Nap Insert:
- 3x layers of pure bamboo
- Snaps in at the front, with a middle snap for customising absorbency (fold it in thirds or halves to place absorbency where bub needs it most)
3. FOUR Customisable Absorbency Options (as opposed to two)
- Our new nappies allow you to customise your absorbency up to 4 different ways!
How to customise:
- For light wetters/day-use, simply snap the Hemp / Bamboo Insert into the nappy shell
- For nap times, add in the Nap Insert by snapping it onto the Hemp / Bamboo Insert
- For night time, snap in the Hemp Insert, and then snap in the Bamboo Insert on top
- For super heavy-wetters, snap in the Hemp Insert, then the Bamboo Insert, and then the Nap Insert on top of that.
4. Larger, Adjustable, One-Size Fit ~ 4-18kg
- We have made our nappies a little bigger so they're also suitable for toilet training!
5. Fat back elastics for the ultimate comfort!
6. Choice of Snaps or Velcro closure!
- Velcro: Easier to adjust the size (when bub is in-between snaps), and more similar to disposables so more user-friendly. Also great for fitting a night nappy on a non-compliant toddler.
- Snaps: Great for when bub learns to take off their Velcro nappies and slightly more durable (Velcro is prone to picking up fluff in the wash and looking worn)
- Shell Only: $22.95
- Day Nappy (with 1x 5-layer Hemp insert): $27.95
- Heavy Wetter Nappy: $36.95
A4 printed matte cards, featuring our handy fit guide and wash guide are available here
Photo Credit: @Nikki Blasonato, Virtual Memories Photography
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
This is our 5th night nappy. Absolutely love the product.
A pleasure to deal with, fast delivery and love the 3.5 night nappy. Works a treat for my little 14 month old girl. Will have to get 2 more to help with my rotation. Wouldn't hesitate.
Great quality nappy and inserts. Have used 4 times now so still getting to max absorbency but the nappy lasted 13hrs overnight with no leaks and a feed in the middle of the night. I’ve ordered four more so that we can now get rid of disposables overnight yay! Baby is 14 weeks and roughly 6+ kilos and the fit is great.
Such a great fit, no leaks and LOVE being able to just swap out just the inserts so we can wear the same print for longer !
The night combination has been a night saver for my heavy wetter. I was changing his nappy every 4 hours with other combinations and even tried disposable and wet through. With the night nappy we get a comfortable 10 hours :)