Why We Love The Snap & Wipe Nappies:
1. All-In-2 Nappy Design for Easy Assembly and Quicker Drying Times
- The nappy shell is waterproof on the outside as well as the inside, meaning you can simply snap out the soiled inserts, wipe down the nappy shell and re-use with a fresh insert
- For poo-splosions and heavy soiling, we recommend a quick wash and dry before reusing.
- If you'd like an even easier clean, add a stay-dry liner between bum and nappy. Simply lift out and dispose for poos.
- Your waterproof nappy shell can also double as a swim nappy, which will save you money! The gussets on the nappy shell will contain any discharge.
2. Gussetted 5-Layer Hemp & Bamboo Inserts
- 5-layer Hemp Insert:
- 5-layers of hemp fibre (hemp absorbs up to 20% its own weight while still feeling dry to the touch!)
- Snaps-in at both ends of the nappy shell for wiggly bubs
- Gussetted (no more leaks!)
- 5-layer Bamboo Insert:
- 5x layers of pure bamboo
- Snaps-in at both ends of the nappy shell
- 3-layer Nap Insert:
- 3x layers of pure bamboo
- Snaps in at the front, with a middle snap for customising absorbency (fold it in thirds or halves to place absorbency where bub needs it most)
3. FOUR Customisable Absorbency Options (as opposed to two)
- Our new nappies allow you to customise your absorbency up to 4 different ways!
How to customise:
- For light wetters/day-use, simply snap the Hemp / Bamboo Insert into the nappy shell
- For nap times, add in the Nap Insert by snapping it onto the Hemp / Bamboo Insert
- For night time, snap in the Hemp Insert, and then snap in the Bamboo Insert on top
- For super heavy-wetters, snap in the Hemp Insert, then the Bamboo Insert, and then the Nap Insert on top of that.
4. Larger, Adjustable, One-Size Fit ~ 4-18kg
- We have made our nappies a little bigger so they're also suitable for toilet training!
5. Fat back elastics for the ultimate comfort!
6. Choice of Snaps or Hook and Loop closure!
- Hook and Loop: Easier to adjust the size (when bub is in-between snaps), and more similar to disposables so more user-friendly. Also great for fitting a night nappy on a non-compliant toddler.
- Snaps: Great for when bub learns to take off their hook and loop nappies and slightly more durable (hook and loop is prone to picking up fluff in the wash and looking worn)
- Shell Only: $22.95
- Day Nappy (with 1x 5-layer Hemp insert): $27.95
- Heavy Wetter Nappy: $36.95
A4 printed matte cards, featuring our handy fit guide and wash guide are available here
Photo Credit: @virtualmemoriestog
Print Credit: @shannatreescreations
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
These have been the best solution for my chunky boys night nappies.He's a super heavy wetter and no disposable would work and these have not leaked once! Super absorbent and I've tried a few different mcn brands and these really stand out from the rest I've tried.
So good. Environmentally friendly. Fits all sizes
An excellent product.
Our little lady managed to wee through everything we threw at her but not anymore.
From first use we’ve had morning after morning of dry sleep bags/sheets. They are bulky so we’ve need to size up on whatever bub wears to sleep. But for good reason (and we’re always heading towards the next size up anyway!). They wash well and the designs are cute. Lovely quality inners and shells.
So impressed and highly recommend Alcmena. Definitely worth the investment.
The heavy wetter set is on my 6.5 month old for 13 hours with no leaks!!! I fold the nap insert into thirds and put it in the wet zone overnight. During the day car trips or naps I use a bamboo insert with the hemp insert. This is my 6th heavy wetter v3.5s and I love it. Even hubby loves it. We've both remarked how they out-perform disposables.
I recently purchased some MCN for a friends baby shower, I have been using cloth for over 1 year now and just love these nappies. My order was promptly delivered. Couldn’t be happier!