Do you have an expert crocodile roller on your hands? Or an independent little one who’s keen on practicing their self-help skills? Well here is our solution for you!
Our Pull-Ups come with a built-in absorbent core and fully elasticised waist, so they can be used without any additional inserts as training pants!
If your little one is not quite at the training stage yet, never fear- the Pull-Ups come complete with a trifold and booster allowing customisable absorbency up to 15 layers (19 including the absorbent core)! The Pull-Ups make an ideal night nappy, and can be used as Pull-Ups (with a little help from mum or dad) or as a regular side-snapping nappy once the inserts are in place.
Why we love our Pull-Ups:
- The trifold with 4 layers of ultra-thirsty hemp/cotton, provides 12 layers of heavy duty absorbency, making these an ideal option for your heavy wetter or for overnight use. Alternatively, it can be folded in half lengthwise to reduce bulk and add extra length if required in the Large size cover
- Please note that some shrinkage (up to 20%) is common with hemp and not a cause for concern. Give it a stretch after the wash to pull it back into shape if you prefer.
- Also includes a booster made with 3 layers of super soft bamboo terry
- Fully elasticised waist with thick elastic at both the tummy and back for ultimate comfort
- Built-in absorbent core and bamboo inner, so they double as training pants (the all-round elastic makes it easy for your child to pull them up and down independently)
- PUL panels at the tummy and back to prevent leaks and keep your bub feeling dry
- Rise snaps and waist snaps to help you get that perfect fit
- Customisable absorbency; mix and match which inserts you use to suit your child
- A bamboo terry pocket to stuff your inserts, making fitting the nappy a breeze, or just lay the inserts on top of the lining
Available in two sizes: OSFM (4-17kg) and LOSFM (10-22kg) SOLD OUT
Photo Credit: @virtualmemoriestog
Print Credit: @Olian_rosa
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Gorgeous print and great fit for my 3.5yo as a nap nappy. He is a heavy wetter for his midday nap and said they were very comfy. Love that the inserts and shell all dry fairly quickly and are easy to stuff 👍 thank you Alcmena for a great product!
With the pull up, I'm able to get a really good fit, really easy! I love mine - waiting for more prints to be released so I can buy more!!
Love how much absorbency it has also - overall, amazing item 🥰
Great nappies, generous size and super absorbent!
These nappies are incredible. Extremely Absorbent Trifold. The nappies are also perfect for night time. Easy side snaps, interior pocket is great for extra boosting. Beautifully padded for use as training pants. Absolutely recommend this product.
These are a great solution to the struggle to get a nappy on a crocodile (a baby that rolls around or stands up/refuses to lay down). They can be put on with baby in your lap or standing and it really doesn’t matter how badly they’re fitted (because baby wouldn’t stop moving) they still don’t leak!
Also fantastic is the inserts- the hemp trifold is a great night addition!
Only drawback is they don’t work well as an actual pull up as they are tricky to get over the fat little legs 🤣 would probably work for a leaner child