We know cutting your own microfleece liners is one of those "to do" activities that never gets down because who has the time? So we have taken it upon ourselves to do it for you!
Why we love them:
- No more touching poo (if you don't want to)!
- Liners make dirty nappy changes MUCH easier, particularly with big poos or 'poo-splosions'.
- If bub has a rash and you're using a cloth nappy cream, this will make washing the nappies properly a lot easier;
- Reusable and washable; and
- Microfleece acts as a stay-dry layer and is great if your bub is sensitive to moisture from bamboo
- Dimensions: 34cm x 14cm (approx)
Note: These are locally-sourced fabrics and not Alcmena prints - let us know how you find them, and if they go well, we'll do some more in our custom prints!