Hemp Seed Oil Whipped Butter
or make 4 interest-free payments of $6.23 AUD fortnightly with More info
For intense hydration
Beautiful, rich and luxuriously thick. It is a fantastic head to toe moisturiser designed especially to help with dry, flaky skin of overworked hands, cracked heels and eczema. For babies 3 months old onwards.
How to use:
Apply onto skin as needed for moisturising purposes. For best hydration results, apply immediately onto skin after a shower or bath.
- Hemp Seed Oil: Hemp Seed Oil has an essential fatty acid profile that resembles our skin’s lipids very closely and it’s used to soothe dry and cracked skin. It is an effective moisturiser that does not clog pores, making it perfect for nearly all skin conditions including psoriasis, acne, eczema and dermatitis.
- Natural Vitamin E Oil: Vitamin E is a much needed nutrient to the skin and using it can hasten the recovery of injured skin tissue. It is helpful in eczema and many other inflammatory skin conditions as it prevents and repairs free radical damage.
- Cocoa Butter: The Vitamin E, oleic acid and strearic acid found in cocoa butter offers skin softening benefits, anti-inflammotory effects, increases flexibility of our skin and accelerates the process skin repair. The occlusive nature of cocoa butter reduces the amount of water loss from our skin and protects it from harsh and drying elements.
- Shea Butter: The high concentration of natural vitamins and fatty acids in Shea butter makes it incredibly nourishing and moisturising for our skin. It is often used to remedy dry skin and to help protect the skin’s natural oils. With long term use, many people report skin softening and strengthening as well as wrinkle reduction.
- Coconut Oil: Extra Virgin Coconut Oil has anti-fungal, anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties which is used widely to help heal damaged or visible marks of skin disorders. It is very rich in vitamin E that vital to keep skin smooth and protect it against cracking from dryness.