Alcmena's One-Size Modern OSFM Cloth Nappies and Inserts are made out of the highest-quality bamboo and hemp fibre, making it super soft and extremely absorbent!
With an hourglass 5-layer hemp insert for daytime use (no folding or stuffing required!) and a pocket-option to add a 5-layer bamboo booster, you'll have the extra absorbency you need to cover your baby for all occasions!
Why We Love These Nappies:
- Jersey Inner: Our PUL covers are lined with moisture-wicking jersey
- This allows the nappy shell to wick away moisture whilst still being extremely soft on your baby's bottom
5-layer Hemp Insert:
- 5-layers of hemp fibre (hemp absorbs up to 20% its own weight while still feeling dry to the touch!)
- Snaps-in at both ends of the nappy shell for wiggly bubs
- 5-layer Bamboo Insert:
- 5x layers of pure bamboo
- Snaps-in at both ends of the nappy shell
- Easy-To-Use Pocket: We've made our AI2 nappies even easier to use by creating two openings for the pocket opening (front and back).
- So you can simply pull through the booster when you need the extra layer.
- If you'd like an easier clean, add a biodegradable bamboo liner between bum and nappy. Simply lift out and dispose for poos.
- Sizing: One Size Fits Most (OSFM) ~ 3-16kg
- It will carry your baby through, from birth till toilet training!
- Outer Material: Waterproof PUL
- Inner Material: Jersey
- Double-gusseting around the legs (to minimise leaks)
- SGS Certified
- Pocket Shell only - $22.95
- Day Nappy Set - $27.95
- 1x Pocket Nappy Shell + 1x Bamboo Insert
- Night Nappy Bundle - $34.95
- 1x Pocket Nappy Shell + 1x Bamboo Insert + 1x Hemp Booster
If you'd like to buy these in a bundle, find out how by clicking here!
Wanted to use cloth but didn't want to have to buy newborn nappies AND bigger nappies. Got our skinny bub into Alcmenas at 8 weeks with no leaks! Super impressed as he didn't fit in to a few other brands we tried. So happy we will get great use out of them!!
Love love love these nappies we always get a great fit and they last us all night if we use them as night nappies, I couldn't recommend them enough and can't wait to buy more