Grab one of these thirsty bamboo inserts and boosters for that extra absorbency! Pair with our Snap & Wipe (v3.5) nappies.
Note: Our 5-layer Inserts can be used interchangeably during the day, with or without a Nap Insert on top.
1. 5-layer Gussetted Hemp Insert
- The inserts are made of 5- layers of hemp. Hemp is a natural fibre which is one of the most absorbent fabrics available in the market.
- It is so incredibly absorbent that it can absorb up to 20% of its own weight while still feeling dry to the touch, reducing the amount of moisture sitting against your little one's bum.
2. 5-layer Non-Gussetted Bamboo Insert
- For that extra bit of absorbency (eg. night-times and heavy-wetters), you can place this Bamboo Insert on the bottom of the Hemp Insert - this will provide you with 10 layers of super thirsty fibre to absorb all the moisture.
3. 3-layer Non-Gussetted Bamboo "Nap" Insert
- This snap-in insert is perfect for that little extra absorbency. They snap straight on top of our day-time insert making it unbelievably easy to use.
- The Nap Inserts can be snapped in half or folded in thirds to allow you to customise absorbency where you need it most, whether that's at the front or the middle.
- They are made from 3-layers of pure thirsty bamboo and will hold the extra moisture for those longer car-trips or nap-times.
What is the difference between "February 2020" and "December 2019" inserts? The main difference is the hemp insert - the February 2020 insert is more 'gussetted' and will 'roll in' more than the December 2019 insert which lies more flat.
- 5-layer Gussetted Hemp Insert - $8.95
- 5-layer Non-Gussetted Bamboo Insert - $8.45
- 3-layer Non-Gussetted Bamboo 'Nap' Insert - $4.95
- Full Set (1 of each Insert) - $18.95 (RRP $22.35)