Alcmena's One-Size Modern OSFM Cloth Nappies and Inserts are made out of the highest-quality bamboo and hemp fibre, making it super soft and extremely absorbent!
With an hourglass 5-layer hemp insert for daytime use (no folding or stuffing required!) and a pocket-option to add a 5-layer bamboo booster, you'll have the extra absorbency you need to cover your baby for all occasions!
Why We Love These Nappies:
- Jersey Inner: Our PUL covers are lined with moisture-wicking jersey
- This allows the nappy shell to wick away moisture whilst still being extremely soft on your baby's bottom
5-layer Hemp Insert:
- 5-layers of hemp fibre (hemp absorbs up to 20% its own weight while still feeling dry to the touch!)
- Snaps-in at both ends of the nappy shell for wiggly bubs
- 5-layer Bamboo Insert:
- 5x layers of bamboo
- Snaps-in at both ends of the nappy shell
- Easy-To-Use Pocket: We've made our AI2 nappies even easier to use by creating two openings for the pocket opening (front and back).
- So you can simply pull through the booster when you need the extra layer.
- If you'd like an easier clean, add a biodegradable bamboo liner between bum and nappy. Simply lift out and dispose for poos.
- Sizing: One Size Fits Most (OSFM) ~ 3-16kg
- It will carry your baby through, from birth till toilet training!
- Outer Material: Waterproof PUL
- Inner Material: Jersey
- Double-gusseting around the legs (to minimise leaks)
- SGS Certified
- Pocket Shell only - $22.95
- Day Nappy Set - $27.95
- 1x Pocket Nappy Shell + 1x Bamboo Insert
- Night Nappy Bundle - $34.95
- 1x Pocket Nappy Shell + 1x Bamboo Insert + 1x Hemp Booster
If you'd like to buy these in a bundle, find out how by clicking here!
Gorgeous print, wonderful quality with super absorbent inserts - what’s not to love?!
I purchased the Pocket Nappies for my niece and she absolutely loved them. A very big thank you to Sharlet for helping us, it was much appreciated.
So easy to fit and the design is beautiful. Thank you!
We absolutely love all of our Alcmena products. We are yet to unfortunately receive our recent order due to postal delays. This does not stop us ordering as the products are all worth the wait.