Why We Love The Snap & Wipe Nappies:
1. All-In-2 Nappy Design for Easy Assembly and Quicker Drying Times
- The nappy shell is waterproof on the outside as well as the inside, meaning you can simply snap out the soiled inserts, wipe down the nappy shell and re-use with a fresh insert
- For poo-splosions and heavy soiling, we recommend a quick wash and dry before reusing.
- If you'd like an even easier clean, add a biodegradable bamboo liner between bum and nappy. Simply lift out and dispose for poos.
- Your waterproof nappy shell can also double as a swim nappy, which will save you money! The gussets on the nappy shell will contain any discharge.
2. Gussetted 5-Layer Hemp & Bamboo Inserts
- 5-layer Hemp Insert:
- 5-layers of hemp fibre (hemp absorbs up to 20% its own weight while still feeling dry to the touch!)
- Snaps-in at both ends of the nappy shell for wiggly bubs
- Gussetted (no more leaks!)
- 5-layer Bamboo Insert:
- 5x layers of pure bamboo
- Snaps-in at both ends of the nappy shell
- 3-layer Nap Insert:
- 3x layers of pure bamboo
- Snaps in at the front, with a middle snap for customising absorbency (fold it in thirds or halves to place absorbency where bub needs it most)
3. FOUR Customisable Absorbency Options (as opposed to two)
- Our new nappies allow you to customise your absorbency up to 4 different ways!
How to customise:
- For light wetters/day-use, simply snap the Hemp / Bamboo Insert into the nappy shell
- For nap times, add in the Nap Insert by snapping it onto the Hemp / Bamboo Insert
- For night time, snap in the Hemp Insert, and then snap in the Bamboo Insert on top
- For super heavy-wetters, snap in the Hemp Insert, then the Bamboo Insert, and then the Nap Insert on top of that.
4. Larger, Adjustable, One-Size Fit ~ 4-18kg
- We have made our nappies a little bigger so they're also suitable for toilet training!
5. Fat back elastics for the ultimate comfort!
6. Choice of Snaps or Velcro closure!
- Velcro: Easier to adjust the size (when bub is in-between snaps), and more similar to disposables so more user-friendly. Also great for fitting a night nappy on a non-compliant toddler.
- Snaps: Great for when bub learns to take off their Velcro nappies and slightly more durable (Velcro is prone to picking up fluff in the wash and looking worn)
- Shell Only: $22.95
- Day Nappy (with 1x 5-layer Hemp insert): $27.95
- Moderate Nappy (with 5-layer Hemp and 5-layer Bamboo Insert): $34.95
- Heavy Wetter Nappy: $36.95
Photo Credit: @Nikki Blasonato, Virtual Memories Photography
I absolutely love this nappy, it contains my heavy wetter boy during the day and then pop the nap insert in for the night and we will get 13hrs out of it over night, I'm normally a big pattern person but as soon as I seen the solid blue I knew I needed to get it and I am so glad I did it is a beautiful colour and it looks even better on, alcmena was the first brand of nappies I ever tried a year ago and it is so amazing seeing how much this company has grown over the past year, I'm very lucky to be apart of the alcmenie customers ☺️
Our little man is a heavy wetter and until now we’ve had to use one disposable a day for over night. We used our new 3.5 last night with success!
Here’s to may more dry nights and no more disposables.
Archer blue is such a beautiful vibrant colour! Everyone needs it in their stash
I was full time day time cloth and was getting leaks from disposables at night and was sick of it. I bit the bullet and got the time heavy wetter set. I wish I’d done it sooner! No more leaks and no more waking baby fully up to have to change him! I was sceptical of how big they were but I seem to have a great fit on him.
Amazing nappy, beautiful vibrant colour and great insert options, so easy to use. I love my 3.5s