This value-packed bundle is the perfect gift to show your appreciation to someone special in your life! Spoil your lovely lady with this indulgent bundle of treats picked just for her, or why not treat yourself?
With Mother's Day just around the corner, we've done the hard work for you- surprise the special Mum in your life with a goody bag she will truly treasure.
Your Mum's Pamper Pack Bundle Contains:
- One (1x) of our luxuriously large double-lined premium PUL Nappy Pods.
- Don't let the name fool you, our pods are for more than just nappies! Their extra large size makes these super versatile, with uses ranging from toiletries bags, to gym bags, a pram caddy, or a quick go bag for a trip to the shops!
- One (1x) of our 750ml double-wall Adult Insulated Drink Bottles.
- Stainless steel, dishwasher and freezer safe and leak-proof, these drink bottles will keep her water (or wine) cold for hours!
- Six (6x) pairs of our ultra-absorbent bamboo Breast Pads
- 3-layers of absorbency and a PUL backing means breast-feeding mummas will feel confident and leak-free! Non-slip backing ensures the pads stay in place.
- Not breast-feeding? No worries! These super soft 12cm rounds make a perfect make-up removing pad!
- Two (2x) Mini-Mini Wet Bags
- 13cm x 13cm, these are one of our most versatile products! Perfect size to store 2-3 pairs of breast pads or 1-3 menstrual pads, some cloth wipes, a set of keys at the gym, some spare change and a credit card, snacks, a first aid kit for your handbag....the list goes on!
We are so excited about these MYSTERY BUNDLES! And as the name suggests, by purchasing this, you are agreeing to have your items randomly chosen, by us & with love, to create your bundle for you! So that you can love your bundle, we are more than happy for you to request currently in-stock prints by leaving us a note at checkout, however please be aware we cannot guarantee these requests will be fulfilled. Your bundle could include both in-stock and surprise out-of-stock items and are non-transferable and non-refundable.
Image credit: Nikki Blasonato of @n1xanator