Shipping & Returns
How much is shipping within Australia?
We have a flat rate shipping of $9.95 (for Non-PO boxes) and $12.95 for PO Boxes.
Free shipping for orders over $120 (for Non-PO boxes). If your order qualifies for free shipping (over $120) but you would like it sent with Australia Post, there is an option at check-out to choose the "Discounted AusPost Shipping" for $5.
Do you ship to New Zealand?
We absolutely do! The rates are calculated automatically at check-out depending on the weight and dimensions of the items in your cart.
We use Sendle which offers tracked shipping so you can see where your order is after it has been dispatched.
Do you ship internationally?
We can definitely arrange that with you! Please reach out so we can organise that. On average, it is around AUD 25 to ship a nappy or two, but more depending on the size of the parcel / your location.
Can I pick-up if I'm in NSW?
In light of recent health concerns, we will temporarily not be offering 'Pick Up' as an option. We want to protect you and especially your little ones to the best of our ability. Thank you for your understanding.
Why does it cost extra to ship to PO Boxes?
As of 1 October 2018, Australia Post has imposed a significant hike on their postage prices. Unfortunately this is out of our hands.
Where possible, we will use Sendle (to keep postage as low as possible for you), but as Sendle is unable to send to PO Boxes, it will cost a little extra for Australia Post shipping.
How long does it take for my order to get to me?
Usually, we will pack and post your order the next day (at least within two business days). During busy periods such as release-openings, there may be a slight delay (up to a week) in getting your order packed. We thank you in advance for your patience.
After your order is sent out, you will get a tracking notification with an estimate of when your order will get to you. On average, it usually takes 1-2 weeks to arrive depending on where you live. For example, if you're also in metro-Sydney, it will be next-day delivery, but will take longer for WA or rural areas.
Returns and Warranty
We always try our best to ensure our customers are 100% satisfied. If you receive your order and are not satisfied with the way they fit or there is a fault please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss an exchange or refund and we will do our best to assist you with your concerns.
- To be eligible for a return/exchange/refund the product must be in UNWORN and UNWASHED (as new) condition.
- For change of mind or incorrect fit it is up to the buyer to pay return postage of the items. There will also be a 10% processing fee which will be deducted for any cancellation due to change of mind (to cover payment processing fees charged to us)
- If the product is faulty we will cover the postage to get the new items to you.
- Sale and clearance items are not eligible for a refund, exchange or returns unless faulty.
The following conditions apply to our Refund Policy:
1. Items must be returned in the original, undamaged packaging and in as-new re-saleable condition within 30 days of purchase.
2. Packages must be returned complete.
4. Please email us your requirements and receipt at email@example.com before returning goods. We will promptly email you a Return Reference Number.
5. Send the product quoting the Return Reference Number to:
Alcmena Pty Ltd
B1/13-21 Mandible Street
Alexandria NSW 2015
1. If an item does not meet your expectations, we will gladly issue a replacement or repair the item for you at no cost to you.
2. All goods are guaranteed against defects in workmanship and materials for a period of six (6) months from the date of purchase. This does not include items purchased second-hand.
3. To maintain this warranty, please ensure you are caring for your Alcmena nappies as per our recommendations which can be found here- https://alcmena.com.au/pages/mcn-care-instructions . Unfortunately we are unable to repair or replace nappies that are damaged, if being cared for against our recommendations.
4. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your original order number before returning goods so we can keep an eye out for your return parcel. If you have purchased from one of our stockists, please contact the stockist directly to action your warranty.