Returns & Warranty
We always try our best to ensure our customers are 100% satisfied. If you receive your order and are not satisfied with the way they fit or there is a fault please contact us at email@example.com to discuss an exchange or refund and we will do our best to assist you with your concerns.
- For change of mind or incorrect fit it is up to the buyer to pay return postage of the items.
- There will also be a 10% processing fee which will be deducted for any cancellation due to change of mind (to cover payment processing fees charged to us).
- The buyer will also be responsible for covering initial postage of the items, which means for any orders over $120 that were eligible for free shipping, a postage fee of $9.95 will be further deducted.
- For any faulty items, we will arrange a replacement for you unless the product has sold out. In such cases, we will offer you the option of an exchange or refund.
- When emailing our team, please include a photo or video showing the product fault.
- It is up to the buyer to cover postage of the returning items. Once the item has been assessed and the fault is confirmed, we will reimburse you for the return postage. However, if the item is found not to be faulty, the buyer will be responsible for covering postage of the item back to them, and there will be no refund of the initial return postage.
- Any refunds will be processed once the items have been received.
- To be eligible for a return/exchange/refund the product must be in UNWORN and UNWASHED (as new) condition.
- Sale and clearance items are not eligible for a refund, exchange or returns unless faulty.
The following conditions apply to our Refund Policy:
- Items must be returned in the original, undamaged packaging and in as-new re-saleable condition within 15 days of receipt.
- Packages must be returned complete.
- Please email us your requirements and receipt at firstname.lastname@example.org before returning goods and we will let you know how to arrange a return.
1. If an item is faulty or unable to used as described, we will gladly issue a replacement.
2. All goods are guaranteed against defects in workmanship and materials for a period of six (6) months from the date of purchase.
3. Please email us at email@example.com with your original order number so we can assist you with a return / replacement.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.