Why We Love The Snap & Wipe Nappies:
1. All-In-2 Nappy Design for Easy Assembly and Quicker Drying Times
- The nappy shell is waterproof on the outside as well as the inside, meaning you can simply snap out the soiled inserts, wipe down the nappy shell and re-use with a fresh insert
- For poo-splosions and heavy soiling, we recommend a quick wash and dry before reusing.
- If you'd like an even easier clean, add a biodegradable bamboo liner between bum and nappy. Simply lift out and dispose for poos.
- Your waterproof nappy shell can also double as a swim nappy, which will save you money! The gussets on the nappy shell will contain any discharge.
2. Gussetted 5-Layer Hemp & Bamboo Inserts
- 5-layer Hemp Insert:
- 5-layers of hemp fibre (hemp absorbs up to 20% its own weight while still feeling dry to the touch!)
- Snaps-in at both ends of the nappy shell for wiggly bubs
- Gussetted (no more leaks!)
- 5-layer Bamboo Insert:
- 5x layers of pure bamboo
- Snaps-in at both ends of the nappy shell
- 3-layer Nap Insert:
- 3x layers of pure bamboo
- Snaps in at the front, with a middle snap for customising absorbency (fold it in thirds or halves to place absorbency where bub needs it most)
3. FOUR Customisable Absorbency Options (as opposed to two)
- Our new nappies allow you to customise your absorbency up to 4 different ways!
How to customise:
- For light wetters/day-use, simply snap the Hemp / Bamboo Insert into the nappy shell
- For nap times, add in the Nap Insert by snapping it onto the Hemp / Bamboo Insert
- For night time, snap in the Hemp Insert, and then snap in the Bamboo Insert on top
- For super heavy-wetters, snap in the Hemp Insert, then the Bamboo Insert, and then the Nap Insert on top of that.
4. Larger, Adjustable, One-Size Fit ~ 4-20kg
- We have made our nappies a little bigger so they're also suitable for toilet training!
5. Fat back elastics for the ultimate comfort!
6. Choice of Snaps or Velcro closure!
- Velcro: Easier to adjust the size (when bub is in-between snaps), and more similar to disposables so more user-friendly. Also great for fitting a night nappy on a non-compliant toddler.
- Snaps: Great for when bub learns to take off their Velcro nappies and slightly more durable (Velcro is prone to picking up fluff in the wash and looking worn)
- Shell Only: $22.95
- Day Nappy (with 1x 5-layer Hemp insert): $27.95
- Moderate Nappy (with 5-layer Hemp and 5-layer Bamboo Insert): $34.95
- Heavy Wetter Nappy: $36.95
Photo Credit: @Nikki Blasonato, Virtual Memories Photography
We were initially a little scared to try night nappies, but a recommendation from a friend led us to the V3.5 Snap and Wipe. After trying one for ourselves, we now want to make a complete switch. We love love love this nappy!! We have been using it for over a month now and have never had any leaks overnight. A big bonus is that the prints are just so beautiful! We are so happy with this product that we are planning to purchase more to go full time cloth.
I absolutely love these nappies, I’m so glad I found them! They are the only nappies that have worked for us overnight (and I’ve tried lots of different brands). The customer service is also fantastic, I contacted them with a problem I was having and the team were so keen to help me! Will definitely be buying more from these guys ❤️
Amazing quality, beautiful print
What a beautiful nappy on the bum! Not only does this amazing brand feature the range of options to cater for both the teeny wetters to the flooders it also caters for different print interests. You wont find me with another disposable on my little one now that i found Alcmena !
Great nappy system, most reliable and trustworthy for both day and night time use. Have been using Alcmena for almost 2 years - still have other brands of nappies in my stash, but Alcmena are the only ones I’d would use for outside the house and overnight. Plenty of room to bulk for night, and I don’t find it any more bulky than other brands for day time use. The hemp inserts are super absorbent and well worth getting more of, and a cost effective way to use cloth by reusing the shells (if not soiled) and replacing the inserts only. And of course, the amazingly adorable prints are just a bonus :).