Alcmena's One-Size Modern OSFM Cloth Nappies and Inserts are made out of the highest-quality bamboo and hemp fibre, making it super soft and extremely absorbent!
With an hourglass 5-layer hemp insert for daytime use (no folding or stuffing required!) and a pocket-option to add a 5-layer bamboo booster, you'll have the extra absorbency you need to cover your baby for all occasions!
Why We Love These Nappies:
- Jersey Inner: Our PUL covers are lined with moisture-wicking jersey
- This allows the nappy shell to wick away moisture whilst still being extremely soft on your baby's bottom
5-layer Hemp Insert:
- 5-layers of hemp fibre (hemp absorbs up to 20% its own weight while still feeling dry to the touch!)
- Snaps-in at both ends of the nappy shell for wiggly bubs
- 5-layer Bamboo Insert:
- 5x layers of pure bamboo
- Snaps-in at both ends of the nappy shell
- Easy-To-Use Pocket: We've made our AI2 nappies even easier to use by creating two openings for the pocket opening (front and back).
- So you can simply pull through the booster when you need the extra layer.
- If you'd like an easier clean, add a biodegradable bamboo liner between bum and nappy. Simply lift out and dispose for poos.
- Sizing: One Size Fits Most (OSFM) ~ 3-16kg
- It will carry your baby through, from birth till toilet training!
- Outer Material: Waterproof PUL
- Inner Material: Jersey
- Double-gusseting around the legs (to minimise leaks)
- SGS Certified
- Pocket Shell only - $22.95
- Day Nappy Set - $27.95
- 1x Pocket Nappy Shell + 1x Bamboo Insert
- Night Nappy Bundle - $34.95
- 1x Pocket Nappy Shell + 1x Bamboo Insert + 1x Hemp Booster
If you'd like to buy these in a bundle, find out how by clicking here!
The quality of Alcmena products are so beautifully made. With amazing customer service as well, why would you buy any others
We love the slimmer fit v1.5 nappies. The inserts are ultra absorbent and thin, allowing for a great daytime nappy. The double gussets have contained every single poosplosion and these are the only brand I can trust to do so! Love the natural fiber inserts and the lovely designs - highly recommended.
Really love this nappy. Cute design and great pocket nappy. I originally bought it as a night nappy, but it didn't suit my little man and prefer the 3.5 for night. But we now use it for the day and it is great for the heavy wetter he is!